Please contact us to verify availability.
68years-lenses-fuji Providing all round versatility, the XF Macro 60mm lens (135 equivalent: 91mm) is perfect for a wide range of applications from portraits to 0.5x magnification macros.
Featuring an all-glass aspherical lens and other elements, the lens is polished to perfection and treated with Super EBC coating while the high-quality metal barrel and precision-machined 1/3-step aperture ring gives versatile control.
Excellent out-of-focus bokeh is achieved thanks to the design of the molded aperture diaphragm blades. The blades are curved to create a circular image at all aperture settings, while the very edges of each blade are meticulously rounded off rather than simply cut off, which delivers a sharper image.
Specifically designed to maximize the mirrorless design of the X-Pro1 body, the X-Mount has a short flange back distance of just 17.7mm for high resolution right across the image.
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 1 abnormal dispersion element)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=60mm (91mm)
- Angle of view: 26.6°
- Max. aperture: F2.4
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control: 9 blades (rounded diaphragm opening), Stop size 1/3EV (20 stops)
- Focus range: Approx. 26.7cm - ?
- Max. magnification: 0.5x
- External dimensions: ø64.1mm x 70.9mm
- Weight (excluding caps and hoods): Approx. 215g
- Filter size: ø39mm