Open box item. Low Quantities
Please contact us to verify availability.
The XF56mm F1.2 R APD lens is a standard prime lens with a focal length equivalent to 85mm. The lens has a maximum aperture of F1.2 making it the world’s brightest autofocus lens for digital cameras with an APS-C sensor. In addition, the new apodizing filter makes it the perfect choice for portraits, with every strand of hair visible and a unique bokeh effect. The built-in APD filter, the pinnacle of Fujifilm's nanotechnology, produces smoother bokeh, making the subject stand out distinctly from the background, and enhances creativity for portraits and a wide range of other subjects. When attached to an X Series camera body, the XF56mm F1.2 R APD lens weighs about half as much as a DSLR camera with a lens of the same focal length and F value. Plus it’s quick to use thanks to the high-speed, quiet autofocus.
- Type: XF56mmF1.2 R APD
- Lens configuration: 11 elements in 8 groups (includes one aspherical lens, two extra-low dispersion lens, apodization filter)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=56mm (85mm)
- Angle of view: 28.5°
- Max. aperture: F1.2
- Min. aperture: F16
- Number of Aperture blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3 EV (23 steps), * 1/2 EV, from max. aperture to next step, only.
- Focus range Normal: 0.7m - ?
- Macro: 0.7m - 3m
- Max. magnification 0.09x
- External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.) *distance from camera lens mount flange: ø73.2mm x 69.7mm
- Weight* (approx.) *excluding caps and hoods: 405g
- Filter size: ø62mm