Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
68years-lenses-fuji This fast F1.2 lens, with a focal length of 85mm, delivers beautiful background bokeh so it's ideal for portraiture. Thanks to a new optical design featuring 11 elements in 8 groups, this lens has incredible resolving power. Two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and one double-sided aspherical element are used to control spherical and chromatic aberrations, while a further four of the elements feature convex surfaces to ensure excellent light coverage, even when shooting wide open.
Like other XF lenses, the XF56mmF1.2 R is designed to be intuitive with a premium quality look and feel.
- Type: XF56mmF1.2 R
- Lens configuration: 11 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=56mm (85mm)
- Angle of view: 28.5°
- Max. aperture: F1.2
- Min. aperture: F16
- Aperture control - Number of blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening), Step size: 1/3 EV (23 steps) * 1/2 EV, from max. aperture to next step, only.
- Focus range - Normal: 0.7m - ?, Macro: 0.7m - 3m
- Max. magnification: 0.09x
- External dimensions - Diameter x Length* (approx.): ø73.2mm x 69.7mm *distance from camera lens mount flange
- Weight* (approx.): 405g *excluding caps and hoods
- Filter size: ø62mm