Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
68years-lenses-fuji This premium wide-angle lens is designed to maximize the performance of the Fujifilm X-Trans CMOS sensor for the highest picture quality. With a focal length equivalent to 35mm*, the XF23mm lens is suitable for a wide range of applications including portraits and landscapes as well as more general photography.
The fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows you to shoot hand-held in low light conditions where zoom lenses would introduce camera shake, plus it creates beautiful bokeh for artistic images. Lens distortion has been reduced to the absolute minimum using optical, rather than digital, correction to deliver the highest possible picture quality. The rounded seven-blade diaphragm ensures smooth bokeh even when shooting portraits or product shots at a medium aperture to maintain reasonable depth-of-field.
* 35mm format equivalent
- Lens configuration: 11 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical element)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=23mm (35mm)
- Angle of view: 63.4°
- Max. aperture: F1.4
- Min. aperture: F16
- Aperture control: Number of blades - 7(rounded diaphragm opening), Step size - 1/3EV (22 steps)
- Focus range: Normal - 0.6m - ?, Macro - 28cm - ?
- Max. magnification: 0.1x
- External dimensions: Diameter x Length* (approx.) *distance from camera lens mount flange ø72mm x 63mm
- Weight* (approx.) *excluding caps and hoods: 300g
- Filter size: ø62mm