Available for Pre-Order
Item will ship when stock arrives.
The FUJINON XF16mmF2.8 R WR (24mm in 35mm format equivalent) is designed to deliver exceptional resolution performance from Fujifilm’s unique X-TRANS CMOS sensors through its precise optical design. Small and lightweight, the XF16mmF2.8 R WR lens also adopts an inner focusing system driven by a stepping motor, which drives the lens’ focusing elements into place through precise electrical pulses for extremely fast and auto-focusing capabilities. Metal components are used extensively on the exterior of the lens and the interior of the lens is sealed around the barrel in nine different locations to ensure its durability as well as the weather-resistance to its surrounding environments.
The XF16mmF2.8 R WR expands the collection of compact, stylish, and affordable lenses within the XF Lens Family, which includes the XF23mmF2 R WR, XF35mmF2 R WR and XF50mmF2 R WR lenses.
- Prime lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24mm. This fast aperture wide-angle lens for landscapes, portraits, street and macro photography.
- High resolution performance: the lens features 10 lens elements in 8 groups including two aspherical elements. Optimal arrangement of aspherical lenses suppress spherical aberrations and field curvature while maintaining high performance from the center of the screen to every corner.
- Compact, lightweight and stylish design: Weighing in at 5.47oz (155g) and measuring just 1.79in (45.4mm) in length, this lens offers up the renowned image quality and refined style associated with the FUJINON XF family of lenses. With its metal exterior, precise click stops, and smooth dampening, this lens offers incredible image quality in a durable aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Fast and silent autofocus: the inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for a fast, silent autofocus performance.
- Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating in temperatures as low as -10°C. The lens is weather-sealed at nine points around the barrel making it weather and dust resistant. It is designed to operate in temperatures as low as -10°C. Used with the weather and dust-resistant FUJIFILM X-Pro2 or X-T1/T2/T3, and X-H1 bodies means users can shoot confidently in light rain or dusty environments without worrying about the conditions.
- Filter size: Φ49mm
- Lens cap FLCP-49
- Lens rear cap RLCP-001
- Lens hood
- Wrapping cloth