Open box item. Low Quantities
Please contact us to verify availability.
Designed to capture images rich in perspective, this ultra wide-angle lens with its extreme angle of view is the ideal choice. With minimized distortion, and high resolution from the center to the periphery of the image frame, this lens has the versatility to capture not only powerful landscape and architectural photos, but also amazing image quality when shooting indoors in confined spaces. Using the focusing distance and depth-of-field scales on the focus ring, photographers can take intriguing snapshots that accentuate depth of field.
- Type: XF14mmF2.8 R
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 7 groups (includes 2 aspherical and 3 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal length: (35mm format equivalent) f=14mm
- Angle of view: 89°
- Max. aperture: F2.8
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control
- Number of blades : 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Stop size : 1/3EV (19 stops)
- Focus range: Approx. 18cm - ?
- Max. magnification: 0.12x
- External dimensions: ř65mm x 58.4mm
- Filter size: ř58mm