Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
Available for Pre-OrderItem will ship when stock arrives.
The FUJINON XC35mmF2 lens gives an equivalent to 52mm on a 35mm format. Weighing just 130g and measuring 46.5mm in length, this new prime lens has nine elements including two aspherical lens elements in six groups, producing sharp and crisp images. AF operation is quick and near-silent thanks to the use of an internal focus system, which uses a stepping motor, making it drive the focus lens elements fast and accurately. The lens produces creamy bokeh while offering excellent portability and high-speed AF.
- Type: FUJINON XC35mmF2
- Lens configuration: 9 elements 6 groups (includes two aspherical elements)
- Focal length: f=35mm (53mm in 35mm format equivalent)
- Angle of view: 44.2°
- Max. aperture: F2
- Min. aperture: F16
- Aperture control: Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3EV (19 steps))
- Focus range: 35cm - ∞
- Max. magnification: 0.14x
- External dimensions: Diameter x Length*1 (approx.) ø58.4mm x 46.5mm
- Weight*2 (approx.): 130g
- Filter size: ø43mm
- Lens cap FLCP-43