68years-lenses-fuji The "FUJINON XF35mmF2 R WR" offers a focal length equivalent to 53mm with the angle of view similar to that of the human eye and a maximum aperture of F2.0. It delivers sharp images with rich bokeh. The optical construction of 9 elements in 6 groups (including two aspherical elements) achieves the perfect balance of high image quality and compact size. The lens features the smallest diameter of the line-up and thanks to the inner focus system and stepping motor, it achieves an autofocus time of just 0.08 sec.
The exterior of the lens is weather and dust-resistant and can work in temperatures as low as -10°C.
- Lens configuration: 9 elements 6 groups (includes two aspherical elements)
- Focal length: f=35mm (35mm format equivalent : 53mm)
- Angle of view: 44.2°
- Max. aperture: F2
- Min. aperture: F16
- Aperture control: Number of blades 9(rounded diaphragm opening), Step size 1/3step (19 steps)
- Focus range: 35cm - ?
- Max. magnification: 0.135x
- External dimensions: Diameter x Length* (approx., *distance from camera lens mount flange) ø60.0mm x 45.9mm
- Weight* (approx., *excluding caps and hoods): 170g
- Filter size: ø43mm
- Lens cap FLCP-43
- Lens rear capRLCP-001
- Lens hood
- Wrapping cloth