Please contact us to verify availability.
The X-T30 provides photographers of all levels with enhancements in image quality at greater speed and accuracy. Featuring Fujifilm’s 4th generation X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor, the 26.1 megapixel imaging sensor is one of the highest resolution sensors among APS-C sensor digital cameras. The lightweight (383g) X-T30 uses Fujifilm’s new X-Processor 4 Quad Core-CPU, which provides content creators of all levels with fast auto-focus (AF), accurate face detection and enough power to create beautiful, high-resolution. With its intuitive design and comfortable controls, 16 Film Simulation modes, Advanced SR Auto function and next-gen wireless connectivity, the X-T30 is perfect for enthusiasts and professionals alike.
Evolved for video-recording capability, the X-T30 offers the ability to record ultra high-definition (UHD) 4K or Full HD 1080p video and high quality audio - without additional equipment - to accommodate the needs of a wide range of content creators.
- 26.1MP back-illuminated APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 (4th Generation) sensor, with a new Base ISO160, delivers outstanding image quality and accurate focus in all lighting conditions.
- Quad-core X-Processor 4 (4th Generation) that offers enhanced tracking ability with substantial AF performance and blackout-free burst shooting.
- Accurate Auto-Focus Tracking and Face Detection that doubles the speed of face-detection for moving people compared to the X-T20. Additionally, eye-detection AF now works in AF-C mode, which results in accurate focus-tracking for moving portrait subjects.
- Advanced SR Auto mode – easily activated with a lever - automatically chooses the optimum shooting settings out of 58 presets for any given scene.
- 4K/30p 4:2:2 10-bit (HDMI) / 4:2:0 8-bit (SD Card) with up to 200Mbps H.264 recording for cinema quality video. Leveraging Fujifilm’s advanced color reproduction technology, users are able to record video in ‘Film Simulation’ modes including ETERNA.
- Next-Gen Wireless Connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth V.4.2 offers digital communication with the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app to wirelessly control the camera or share images to iOS and Android smart devices.
- 2.36M-dot OLED EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.62x, with improved brightness and a refresh rate of approx. 100fps* to ensure an ultra-smooth lag free display. (*when using Boost Mode)
- 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot 2-way tilting LCD monitor with enhanced touch screen controls to quickly change settings on the fly.
- 425 AF points with 2.16M phase detection pixels (Approx. 100% frame coverage) that offer enhanced AF sensitivity as low as -3EV for highly accurate and fast AF in all lighting conditions.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 8fps with the mechanical shutter (20fps using electronic shutter) at full resolution to capture fast action sequences.
- Up to 30fps blackout-free continuous shooting using new “Sports Finder Mode” which marks a cropped area in the viewfinder and shoots at approx. 16.6M (1.25x crop). This is particularly useful for sports and wildlife photography, as you can check the movements of a subject just outside the shooting frame.
- New “Monochrome Adjustment” function that adds a warm or cool tone to an image, available in the standard “Monochrome” as well as the “ACROS” film simulation mode, provide smooth halftones, deep blacks, and beautiful textures to broaden the scope of monochromatic expression.
- 16 built-in and customizable film simulation modes, including “ETERNA” that is suitable for video recording, simulating the output of cinematographic films.
- New Color Chrome effect, which produces deeper colors and gradation in subjects with highly saturated colors.
- High-speed video recording mode that supports up to 120fps (Full HD, 2x/4x/5x slow motion) at 200Mbps.
- Minimum sensitivity for shooting F-Log and with the setting of DR400% footage has been extended from ISO800 to ISO640.
- Internal “F-Log” video recording, which is a gamma curve option that enables an even wider dynamic range for gradation-rich video.
- Interval Timer Shooting to capture great Time Lapses
- 13 creative filters - Including: Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple) .
- USB-C for Download, Charging, and Powering the camera while it’s on using a PD Battery Pack (Power Delivery). USB-C to 3.5mm audio adapter can be used for Headphone jack (3rd Party).
- Combination ø2.5mm Stereo Microphone / Remote Release Connector (Switchable), Hot shoe, Micro HDMI for live output to TV or 4K recorder/monitor
- Includes Li-Ion battery NP-W126S with up to 380 images per charge (normal mode).
- SD/SDXC UHS-I memory card slot for fast and reliable image storage.
- Compatible with all FUJINON X-Mount lenses, including new XF16mmF2.8 R WR.
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Strap clip
- Protective cover
- Clip attaching tool
- Owner's manual