Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days.
More than just a collection of technical specifications, the FUJIFILM X-T3 is a high performance premium camera that will become an inseparable partner in your artistic journey. The X-T3 features a newly-developed, back-illuminated 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, the fourth generation to feature in the X Series. The evolved Quad-core X-Processor 4 processing engine substantially improves the camera’s ability to track moving subjects and boosts AF’s speed and accuracy. As a result, the X-T3 is capable of blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting of up to 30 fps (ES) with AF/AE tracking, while increasing the phase detection AF area to the entire frame (approx. 100%) with 2.16M phase detection pixels. From a video perspective, the X-T3 is our first model that features 4K/60P 4:2:2 10-bit (HDMI) and 4K/60P 4:2:0 10-bit (SD Card). With the wide dynamic range of 400% (approx. 12 stops), the 10-bit colour depth enables gradation-rich video recording when applying “ETERNA”, characterized by subdued colour and rich shadow tones, or “F-Log Recording” which is a gamma curve option with increased dynamic range.
- 26.1MP back-illuminated APS-C X-Trans CMOS 4 (4th Generation) sensor, with a new Base ISO160, delivers outstanding image quality and accurate focus in all lighting conditions.
- Quad-core X-Processor 4 (4th Generation) that offers enhanced tracking ability with substantial AF performance and blackout-free burst shooting.
- 425 AF points with 2.16M phase detection pixels (100% frame coverage) that offer enhanced AF sensitivity as low as -3EV for highly accurate and fast AF in all lighting conditions.
- 4K/60p 4:2:2 10-bit (HDMI) / 4:2:0 10-bit (SD Card) with up to 400Mbps All-intra H.265 recording for cinema quality video.
- 3.69M-dot OLED EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x, a display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and a refresh rate of approx. 100fps to ensure an ultra-smooth lag free display.
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots for fast and reliable image storage for the working professional.
- Weather-resistant construction with a highly durable magnesium alloy body for photographers who demand precise operation in all conditions.
- 3.0-inch 1.04M-dot 3-way tilting LCD monitor with enhanced touch screen controls to quickly change settings on the fly.
- Enhanced Face and Eye Detection for fast and accurate tracking of your subjects in both stills and videos.
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 11fps with the mechanical shutter at full resolution to capture fast action sequences.
- Up to 30fps blackout-free continuous shooting mode at 16.6MP (1.25x crop) with the electronic shutter, making it easier to follow and track wildlife and fast action sports.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth low energy V.4.2 to easily connect to your compatible smart devices for remote shooting controls and transferring of images while on the go.
- 16 built-in and customizable film simulation modes, including “ETERNA” that is suitable for video recording, simulating the output of cinematographic films.
- New “Monochrome Adjustment” function that adds a warm or cool tone to an image, available in the standard “Monochrome” as well as the “ACROS” film simulation mode, provide smooth halftones, deep blacks, and beautiful textures to broaden the scope of monochromatic expression.
- New “Sports Finder Mode” marks a cropped area in the viewfinder and shoots at approx. 16.6M (1.25x crop). This is particularly useful for sports and wildlife photography, as you can check the movements of a subject just outside the shooting frame and take advantage of shorter-than-usual blackout time as compared with the mechanical shutter.
- New Color Chrome effect, which produces deeper colors and gradation in subjects with highly saturated colors.
- Supports 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output and 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording simultaneously. This allows you to take backup video or conduct 4K/60P internal SD card recording while monitoring 4K/60P footage.
- Supports simultaneous 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output and 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit internal SD card recording.
- High-speed video recording mode that supports up to 120fps (Full HD, 2x/4x/5x slow motion) at 200Mbps.
- Minimum sensitivity for shooting F-Log and with the setting of DR400% footage has been extended from ISO800 to ISO640.
- Internal “F-Log” video recording, which is a gamma curve option that enables an even wider dynamic range for gradation-rich video.
- Simultaneous output of Film Simulation and F-Log footage will be available at the end of 2018 via firmware update.
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) video recording will be available at the end of 2018 via firmware update.
- Optional vertical battery grip holds an additional two batteries (optional), bringing the total number of batteries to three, to increase the maximum number of frames to approx. 1,100 (Normal mode). The grip seamlessly switches between batteries while continuous shooting or video recording. Using the AC adapter supplied (AC-9VS), you can fully charge the two batteries in the grip in approx. 2 hours.
- 13 creative filters - Including: Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple) .
- Includes Li-Ion battery NP-W126S with up to 390 images per charge (normal mode).
- ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (Microphone) / ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (headphone) / ø2.5mm, Remote Release Connector, Hot shoe, Synchronized terminal, USB Type C, micro HDMI.
- Improved design including removable terminal cover, lockable diopter adjustment, and larger rear buttons than previous models.
- Compatible with all FUJINON X-Mount lenses, including MKX Cinema Lenses.
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- Battery charger BC-W126S
- Shoe-mount flash unit EF-X8
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Strap clip
- Protective cover
- Clip attaching tool
- Hot shoe cover
- Vertical Grip connector cover
- Connector cover (detachable)
- Sync terminal cover
- Cable protector
- Owner's manual