Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
Blending a stylish exterior with versatile image-making capabilities, the FUJIFILM X-A7 is a sleek mirrorless camera capable of apt stills and video recording. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor, the X-A7 is capable of recording UHD 4K video at 29.97 fps and FHD video at 59.94 fps, as well as full-resolution continuous stills shooting at up to 6 fps. An updated sensor design incorporates a copper wiring construction to achieve reduced noise and improved image quality throughout the ISO 200-12800 range, as well as afford enhanced autofocus performance using the hybrid AF system.
- Lens Mount FUJIFILM X
- Camera Format APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)
- Pixels Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
- Maximum Resolution 6000 x 4000
- Aspect Ratio 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Sensor Type CMOS
- Sensor Size 23.5 x 15.7 mm
- Image File Format JPEG, RAW
- Image Stabilization Digital (Video Only)