Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
The Speedlite 600EX II-RT delivers impressive power, responsive performance and advanced, wireless communication for those who demand the very best in flash photography. Featuring improved continuous performance up to 2.0x faster than its predecessor, the Speedlite 600EX II-RT performs at a phenomenal speed, and reliably at that - new Quick Flash settings and a flash-readiness indicator help ensure priority shutter operation, even when the flash isn't fully recharged. It's also built for fast, convenient use virtually anywhere for any situation, with improved combination button and dial controls, a refined dust- and water-resistant body and new accessories tailor-made for enhanced lighting effects. For speedy and comprehensive flash photography on the go, the Speedlite 600EX II-RT delivers portable, professional performance with ease.
- Zoom flash head covers a wide range of 20-200mm; maximum guide number is 197 ft./60m at ISO 100
- Improved performance of continuous flash by approx. 1.1 to 1.5x for fast firing (up to 2.0x if used with optional Compact Battery Pack CP-E4N)
- Wireless flash shooting support is available for both radio and optical transmission, offering users greater functional range when using a flash
- Multiple flash system allows control of up to five groups of flashes
- Dust- and water-resistant body for reliable operation in various environments
- New features include a flash-readiness indicator on display panel, button and dial operation and manual flash output for ease of operation
- New, specially designed accessories include a bounce adapter, SCF-E3 colour hard-type filter sets and a soft case
- Dot matrix LCD panel for enhanced display information, including flash mode, C.Fn and P.Fn for quick and convenient visibility
- 15 Custom Functions and 6 Personal Functions for creative flexibility
- Full swivel, 180° in either direction