Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
Pairing a favored super telephoto focal length with a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture, the EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM is a Canon L-series optic well-suited for outdoor, wildlife, and sports applications. This version III of this prized lens features a lighter weight design along with a sophisticated optical layout and updated handling capabilities. The fast maximum aperture enables extensive control over depth of field for isolating subjects using selective focus, and it also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. Both Super UD and fluorite elements are used in the optical design to help reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color accuracy and a Super Spectra and Air Sphere Coatings have been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality when working in backlit conditions.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- Super UD and Fluorite Elements
- Super Spectra and Air Sphere Coatings
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Customizable Electronic Focusing Ring
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Detachable, Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- E-180E Lens Cap
- Lens Dust Cap E (Rear)
- ET-155 (WIII) Lens Hood
- 52mm Drop-in Gelatin Filter Holder (Black)
- Lens Case 400E