Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
A worthy successor to the popular Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 IS, the all-new Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 IS II USM super telephoto lens is lightweight, weighing approximately 13% less than its predecessor, yet offers faster operation, improved image stabilization and superior optics. Incorporating Fluorite elements for improved image quality and reduced chromatic aberration plus a number of advanced coatings to minimize ghosting, flaring, and with a newly developed Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, the EF 300mm f/2.8 IS II USM is ready to deliver spectacular images in an instant. With a third Image Stabilization mode (Mode 3) that activates IS only when the shutter button is fully pressed, and giving the equivalent effect of a shutter speed four stops faster, the EF 300mm f/2.8 IS II USM allows for easy panning and is ideally positioned for professional action photography. The EF 300mm f/2.8 IS II USM also features a new security slot for wire-type security locks.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 300mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups (Including drop-in rear filter, Fluorite: G2 and G4, UD Lens: None)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 8° 15'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system, with focusing cam
- Closest Focusing Distance: 2.0m / 6.6ft.
- Filter Size : 52mm Drop-in
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 5.0 x 9.8 in, 82.9 oz. / 128 x 248mm, 2350g