Telephoto lens boasting high image quality and carrying ease. With two UD-glass elements and rear focusing to correct aberrations, image delineation is extremely sharp. Background blur is also natural-looking, as was simulated by Canon. The lens comes with a dedicated, detachable hood.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 200mm f/2
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 12° (on full-frame sensor camera)
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM, AF with manual focus option
- Closest Focusing Distance: 6.2 ft. / 1.9m
- Filter Size: 52mm (Drop-in Gelatin Filter Holder)
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 5.0 in. x 8.2 in./ 128mm x 208mm (maximum lens length); 5.6 lbs./2,520g