Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
Close in on the action with the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM telephoto zoom lens. With a wide zoom range and fast, near-silent autofocus, it can be ideal for anyone looking to capture distant subjects. Equipped with NANO USM technology it quickly focuses so you're able to get the exact moment you want, as it happens. This technology also helps provide ultra-quiet operation while video recording to help ensure the only audio you hear is what you intended to keep. While you're setting up that ideal shot, the new Lens Information Display provides a convenient way to check focal length, focus distance or depth of field with just a quick glance. If you find yourself without a tripod and unable to keep the camera perfectly steady, built-in Image Stabilization will help keep your images as clear as possible despite camera movement. Inside, the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM has an optimally-placed UD lens element which helps produce high-contrast and high-detail images while reducing chromatic aberrations. Combining a wide zoom range with fast autofocus and high-quality optics, the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM is perfect for APS-C camera and full-frame camera photographers, or anyone looking to expand their lens options with a fast and powerful telephoto zoom lens.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm f/4-5.6
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 34° - 8° 15' (with full-frame camera)
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.94 ft. / 1.2 m
- Filter Size: 2.6 in. / 67mm diameter
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: ?3.15 x 5.73 in., approx. 25.04 oz. / ?80 x 145.5mm, approx. 710g