For portable, versatile optical excellence, look no further than the new EF 70200mm f/4L IS II USM. It features an improved Optical Image Stabilization system that is designed to deliver up to 5 stops of correction for clear and stable images, with the new IS Mode 3 added specifically for fast-moving, unpredictable subjects. A short minimum focusing distance of approx. 3.3 ft. helps expand the lenss operational range, enabling increased control of perspective and more dynamic close-ups than its predecessor lenses. Optimized lens coatings help reduce ghosting while a brilliant optical formula helps provide images of stunning sharpness, reduced glare and gorgeous colour. All this and more in a lightweight, durable and weather-sealed L-Series lens body. Bring the EF 70200mm f/4L IS II USM on your pursuit of your next great image.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70200mm f/4
- Lens Construction: 20 elements in 15 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 34°12°
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.28 ft. / 1m
- Filter Size: 72mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: Φ3.1 x 6.9 in., approx. 1.7 lbs. / Φ80 x 176mm, approx. 780g
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.