Low Quantities - Clear Out!Please contact us to verify availability.
*Available only while supplies last.
The EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM is a lightweight, compact L Series telephoto zoom lens with Image Stabilizer. The optical Image Stabilization in the new EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM lens provides up to an incredible four stops of shake correction-a first for Canon IS lenses. The use of fluorite UD lens elements provides excellent optical performance in terms of resolution and contrast. These features, together with its water-and dust-proof construction, provide both the performance and portability to meet user demands.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70 - 200mm f/4
- Lens Construction: 20 elements in 15 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 34º - 12º (with full-frame cameras)
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 3.94 ft. / 1.2m
- Zoom System: 7-group helical zoom (rotational angle: 72Âº)
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.0 x 6.8 in. / 76 x 172mm
- 26.8 oz./760g (lens only)