Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
For incredible versatility, the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM has been redesigned to deliver superb L-series optical performance that pairs smoothly with the high-resolution, full-frame sensors of SLR cameras. Featuring a zoom range of 24-105mm and a constant f/4 aperture, the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM is ideal for landscapes, portraits, sports and more, offering effective all-day performance for advanced photography and videography. It helps reduce ghosting and flare, and has improved peripheral brightness as well as a 10-blade circular aperture that helps deliver sharp, evenly illuminated images with gorgeous background blur. It even has an improved IS system for better handheld performance, especially in challenging light. From wide-angle to mid-telephoto and everywhere in-between, the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM is a durable, compact performer you can count on for excellent performance and gorgeous results in more places, more often.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24-105mm f/4
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84°00' - 23° 20'
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.5 ft. / 0.45m
- Filter Size: 3.0 in. / 77mm diameter
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: ?3.3 x 4.7 in., approx. 28.04 oz. / ?83.5 x 118mm, approx. 795g