Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
Delivering L-series optics and a long working distance to the TS-E line-up, the TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro provides expansive tilt and shift range and a moderate f/4 maximum aperture ideal for product photography, studio portraits and any time where the situation calls for a lighting setup between the subject and the camera. Its optical formula includes two UD lens elements and an optimized lens coating for sharp, detailed images with minimized aberrations. Built for dependable, reliable operation, it features large, easily operated knobs and locking mechanisms, plus a convenient minimum focusing distance of 19 in./0.49m. Rounding out Canon’s premier line of TS-E lenses with its long focal length, the TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro offers performance and precision well-suited for advanced photographers.
- High-performance L-series Lens
- Long Focal Length for Increased Working DistanceModerate f/4 Maximum Aperture Reduces Lens Size and Weight
- Two UD Lens Elements Help Reduce Chromatic Aberration
- Optimized Lens Coating for Ghosting and Flare Reduction
- Large Tilt and Shift Knobs for Increased Operability
- Tilt-locking Mechanism for Use When Shooting
- Tilt Range of ±10°
- Shift Range of ±12mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 19 in./0.49m
- Filter Size: 82mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: Φ3.5 x 5.5 in., approx. 39.0 oz. / Φ88.5 x 139.1mm, approx. 1110g