Special Order Item
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery
This is the world’s first 35mm-format telephoto lens with tilt and shift movements. Gaussian optics give high-quality delineation and true background blur. The lens is suited for a variety of subjects, from products to portraits.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 90mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 27° (without tilt or shift) Image circle dia. 58.6mm.
- Focus Adjustment: Manual focus, Overall linear extension system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.5m / 1.6 ft.
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.9" x 3.5", 1.2 lbs. / 73.6 x 88.0mm, 565g