Special Order ItemPlease contact us for estimated time to delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
With a superb combination of optics, performance, advanced features and a durable design, the EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM is an outstanding L-series medium-telephoto lens. As Canon's first 85mm L-series lens with IS capability, it has an advanced optical formula with a large-diameter aspherical lens, plus a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture to deliver gorgeous, sharp and detailed images suitable for virtually any application. Its versatile combination of built-in image stabilization and its sophisticated design make it perfect for handheld use even in harsh environments. Ideal for portraiture and creating a natural sense of distance between the user and the subject with a variety of scenes and subjects, the EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM is engineered to perform and deliver the results photographers desire.
- Canon's First 85mm L-series Lens with IS Capability
- Large, Bright f/1.4 Aperture
- Image Stabilization at up to 4 Stops of Shake Correction
- GMo Aspherical Lens with Air Sphere Coating Technology
- Dust- and Water-Resistant Professional-Grade Design
- Circular Aperture (9 blades) for Beautiful Bokeh
- 33.5 in./85cm Minimum Focusing Distance
- High-speed AF Using Ring USM Technology and Rear Group Focusing
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: Φ3.5 x 4.1 in., approx. 33.5 oz. / Φ88.6 x 105.4mm, approx. 950g