Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
For advanced photography with precise control, look no further than the TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro. It takes an L-series optical formula that includes two UD lens elements and adds extensive tilt-and shift movements for a combination of precision and quality that can be ideal for macro photography, advertising, architecture and more. Delivering reliable and versatile use both in the studio and in the field, it has large, easily operated knobs and locking mechanisms, sophisticated construction, plus a convenient minimum focusing distance of 10 in./0.27m. As part of Canon’s expanded line of TS-E lenses ranging from ultra-wide angle to mid-telephoto, the TS-E 50mm f/2.8L Macro offers a level of performance that can be ideal for working professionals and enthusiasts alike.
- High-performance L-series Lens
- Large f/2.8 Maximum Aperture
- Two UD Lens Elements Help Reduce Chromatic Aberration
- Optimized Lens Coating for Ghosting and Flare Reduction
- Large Tilt and Shift Knobs for Increased Operability
- Tilt-locking Mechanism for Use When Shooting
- Increased Tilt Range of ±8.5°
- Increased Shift Range of ±12mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 10 in./0.27m
- Maximum Magnification of 0.5x
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: Φ3.4 x 4.5 in., approx. 34.0 oz. / Φ86.9 x 114.9mm, approx. 945g