Please contact us to verify availability.
For brilliant landscapes, portraits and close-up photography, look no further than the EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM. It helps provide a level of clarity and resolving power that can be an ideal complement to the latest generation of Canon’s high-resolution SLRs. With an effective focal length of 35mm on full-frame cameras and 56mm on APS-C cameras, it helps capture beautiful detail with minimal chromatic aberration and colour fringing thanks to Canon’s new BR optics element. It also has a fast, 9-blade maximum aperture of f/1.4 for impressive performance in low-light conditions and beautiful, soft backgrounds. And, like other L-series lenses, the EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM has dust and water sealing. Versatile, speedy and elegant, the EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM will delight photographers looking for a bright, sharp and responsive lens for their most important images.
- L-series wide-angle single focus lens introduces Canon's newly-developed optical element, BR Optics*, which helps produce impressively high quality images by helping to maximize performance and reduce chromatic aberration.
- Two aspheric lenses and one UD lens help provide a high level of image quality.
- Improved durability for use in harsh environments helps ensure reliability and dependability.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) helps significantly reduce lens ghosting and flare.
- Shortest minimum focusing distance in its class (0.28m) and increased maximum magnification (0.21x) help expand the range of expression, especially when capturing close-up subjects.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- High-grade design for optimum operability with a luxurious feel.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 35mm f/1.4
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 63°
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.92 ft./0.28m
- Filter Size: 2.8 in./72mm diameter
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.2 x 4.2 in., approx. 26.8 oz., 80.4 x 105.5mm, approx. 760g