Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera builds on the powerful legacy of the 5D series, offering amazing refinements in image quality, performance and versatility. Canon's commitment to imaging excellence is the soul of the EOS 5D Mark IV. Wedding and portrait photographers, nature and landscape shooters, as well as creative videographers will appreciate the brilliance and power that the EOS 5D Mark IV delivers. Superb image quality is achieved with Canon's all-new 30.4 Megapixel full-frame sensor, and highly-detailed 4K video is captured with ease. Focus accuracy has been improved with a refined 61-point AF system and Canon's revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth AF for both video and Live View shooting. Fast operation is enhanced with Canon's DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, which provides continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps. Built-in Wi-Fi® , GPS and an easy-to-navigate touch-panel LCD allow the camera to become an extension of you. When quality matters, the EOS 5D Mark IV helps deliver results to inspire even the most discerning imagemaker.
- 30.4 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
- ISO 100–32000 (expandable to 50–102400)
- 4K Motion JPEG video (DCI cinema-type 4096 x 2160) at 30p or 24p; in-camera still frame grab of 4K 8.8-Megapixel images; multiple video options include Full HD up to 60p, and HD up to 120p
- Superb Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during video or Live View shooting; LCD monitor has full touch-screen interface, including selection of AF area
- 3.2" Touch Panel LCD
- Up to 7.0 fps Continuous Shooting
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 61 AF points with expanded vertical coverage with 41 cross-points, and AF possible at all 61 AF points with many lens + extender combinations effective at f/8
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor helps provide precise exposure metering, helps detect flickering lights and allows for enhanced scene recognition and face detection capabilities
- Dual Pixel RAW, in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer during JPEG shooting and Diffraction Correction technologies
- Built-in Wi-Fi® and NFC connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device
- Built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code (UTC) via satellites
- EOS 5D Mark IV Body
- Battery Pack LP-E6N
- Battery Charger LP-E6
- Eyecup Eg
- Wide Strap
- Cable Protector
- Interface Cable IFC-150U II
- EOS DIGITAL Solution Disk