Canon EOS R100 Mirrorless Camera with 18-45mm STM Lens
Available for Pre-OrderItem will ship when stock arrives.
Standard | In Store Pick Up | 24-hour
Designed for modern-day content creators, the compact and portable Canon EOS R100 Mirrorless Camera offers a wide range of features to suit a variety of multimedia applications. Its excellent still-image capabilities start with its APS-C-sized 24.1MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 processor, and the camera also provides 4K 24p cropped video recording.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Processor
Striking a fine balance between resolution, file size, speed, and low-light performance, the APS-C-sized 24.2MP CMOS sensor is well-suited for general photo tasks along with cropped UHD 4K and uncropped Full HD video recording. The R100 produces imagery with notable clarity and dynamic range, and the camera offers a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800 to support working in difficult lighting situations. The sensor and image processor also realize fast performance throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at up to 6.5 fps.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF system features 3975 autofocus points covering 143 autofocus zones for refined accuracy across the entire image plane, and this system also supports both automatic subject detection and Eye Detection AF. Designed for speed and precision, this Dual Pixel CMOS AF system enables you to achieve critical focus with each shot.
Wired and wireless connectivity options allow for multiple methods of transferring photos and videos, as well as for remotely controlling the camera. Physically, the camera features a USB-C port along and a micro-HDMI port, as well as a 3.5mm microphone port to benefit video recording. In terms of wireless, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are available for transferring and remote camera control.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD screen provides an intuitive method for navigating menus and reviewing imagery.
Bright, clear 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured for high-resolution eye-level viewing.
Single SD memory card slot to support 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
A versatile zoom range in a compact package is the promise of the Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens. Made specifically for Canon's APS-C-format R Series mirrorless line, it delivers a wide-angle to short telephoto equivalent zoom range of 29-72mm. Plus, a retractable design makes it ideal for everyday carry where you want to stuff the camera in a bag.
Canon has taken care with the optical design, using two aspherical elements and the Super Spectra Coating to minimize aberrations and reduce ghosting and flare. An Optical Image Stabilizer will help ensure sharp imagery, providing up to 4 stops of shake correction or up to 6 stops of Coordinated IS with a compatible camera body. Additionally, the lead screw-type STM AF system is fast enough to keep up with speedy continuous focus while being smooth and quiet enough to work for video.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- 4K 24p Video with Crop, Full HD 60p
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 143 AF Zones
- 6.5 fps Electronic Shutter
- 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3" 1.04m-Dot LCD Screen
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth with SD Card Slot
- RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Lens Mount Canon RF
- Sensor Resolution Actual: 25.8 Megapixel
- Effective: 24.1 Megapixel
- Image Sensor 22.3 x 14.9 mm (APS-C) CMOS
- Crop Factor 1.6x
- Image Stabilization None
- Built-In ND Filter None
- Capture Type Stills & Video
- Shutter Type Electronic Shutter
- Shutter Speed Electronic Shutter
- 1/4000 Up to 30 Seconds in Bulb Mode
- 1/4000 Up to 1 Second in Manual Mode
- Bulb/Time Mode Bulb Mode
- ISO Sensitivity 100 to 12,800 (Extended: 100 to 25,600)
- Metering Method Center-Weighted Average, Evaluative, Partial, Spot
- Exposure Modes Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
- Exposure Compensation -3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
- Metering Range -2 to 20 EV
- White Balance Presets: Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten
- Continuous Shooting Electronic Shutter
- Up to 6.5 fps at 24.1 MP for up to 100 Frames (JPEG) / 6 Frames (Raw)
- Interval Recording Yes
- Self-Timer 2/10-Second Delay
- Media/Memory Card Slot Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Video I/O 1 x Micro-HDMI Output
- Audio I/O 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Stereo Microphone Input on Camera Body
- Other I/O 1 x USB-C (USB 2.0) Input/Output
- Wireless 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
- Mobile App Compatible Yes: Android & iOS
- Focus Type Auto and Manual Focus
- Focus Mode Continuous-Servo AF, Manual Focus, Single-Servo AF
- Photo Autofocus: Phase Detection: 3975
- Video Autofocus: Phase Detection: 3375
- Autofocus Sensitivity -4 to +20 EV
- Canon EOS R100 Mirrorless Camera
- Canon LP-E17 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Canon LC-E17 Charger for LP-E17 Battery Pack
- Canon R-F-5 Camera Cover
- Canon EM-200DB Neck Strap
- Battery Pack Cover
- Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Canon E-49 Lens Cap
- Canon Lens Dust Cap RF
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.