Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
In StockItem will ship in 1 business day.
Meet Canon's new addition to the EOS System, the EOS R camera. It packs a range of advanced features from a full-frame, 30.3 Megapixel CMOS sensor that captures gorgeous images, to a Dual Pixel CMOS AF system for fast and accurate autofocus, to impressive 4K video recording capabilities. All this comes in a compact and intuitive design that's compatible with RF, EF and EF-S lenses, opening a world of creative possibilities. Ready to capture any number of subjects in many different environments, the EOS R is primed to deliver the stunning photos and videos that photographers, moviemakers and any visual storytellers need to make their stories fly.
- 30.3 MP Full-frame CMOS Sensor DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- ISO sensitivity range of 100–40000 for stills and 100–25600 for video (100–12800 for 4K video shooting)
- AF system features an incredible 5,655 manually selectable AF points
- focus area that covers approx. 88% horizontal and 100% vertical when using RF lenses and select EF lensesEV -6 Low-light Autofocus
- 0.05 sec. High-speed Focusing
- Touch and Drag AF Using the Touchscreen LCD
- Variety of AF Modes to adapt to specific situations and subjects
- With the EOS R camera, autofocus will operate over nearly the entire image area even when used with compatible f/8 and f/11 lenses. This means the EOS R can easily achieve sharp AF using lenses with smaller apertures, and is even compatible with select EF extenders for uncompromised shooting at an expanded range of focal lengths.
- 4K 30p, Full HD 60p, HD 120p video
- Record 4K video using IPB or ALL-I compression and save them as MP4 files
- Built-in Canon Log gamma reduces heavy shadows and blown out highlights, delivering movie images with approximately 12 stops of dynamic range (at ISO 400) for excellent shadow and highlight detail
- HDMI Output for 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 Video
- Focus Peaking and Dual Pixel Focus Guide
- 0.5-inch OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) EVF with approx. 3.69 million dots and a 23mm eyepoint
- Electronic viewfinder provides a bright, sharp and colourful 100% view of the subject at hand
- EVF has a bright, 23mm-high eyepoint design that creates a generous 30mm space between your nose and the rear of the viewfinder
- Flexible 3.15-inch Vari-angle LCD
- Multi-function Bar with Customizable Functions
- Dot-matrix LCD Panel
- Flexible Priority Exposure Mode (Fv Mode)
- USB Charge Compatible
- Silent Shutter
- New Mobile RAW workflow/network
- MOBILE RAW WORKFLOW/NETWORK
- Magnesium Alloy Body
- Robust, electronically controlled focal-plane shutter that’s rated to approx. 200,000 cycles for consistent and reliable use
- Shoots as fast as 1/8000 sec. at up to 8 fps, and up to 5 fps with Servo AF
- Shutter Closes if Powered Off without Lens
- Dust and Water-resistant
- Lens Mount: Canon RF mount
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Cards
- EOS R Camera Body
- Battery Pack LP-E6N and Battery Charger LC-E6
- Wide Strap
- Cable Protector and Interface Cable IFC-100U
- Camera Cover R-F-5 (not shown)