Curbside Pickup AvailableFrom our 10805 107 Ave, Edmonton location only.
» Learn How!
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
Exceptional performance and versatility for long distance shots.
The high-performance Leica T telephoto zoom brings faraway subjects to your fingertips. Its versatile range of focal lengths, equivalent to 80 to 200 mm in 35 mm format, makes it a lens you should never leave at home. It is ideal for portraits packed with character, exciting shots at events of all kinds, vibrant travel and wildlife shots, and getting to the heart of the action at sporting events.
- Field angle (diagonal, horizontal, vertical): At 55 mm: approx. 28°, 24°, 16°, at 200 mm: approx. 12 °, 10°, 7°, corresponding to around approx. 80 - 200 mm focal length in 35 mm format.
- Optical design Number of lenses/groups: 12/10. Aspherical surfaces: 1. Position of entrance pupil at infinity: at 55 mm: -54.4 mm, at 200 mm: -27.3 mm.
- Distance setting: Setting/Function: Electronically controlled. Mode selectable using camera menu: Automatic (AF) or manual (M), in AF mode manual override possible at any times with setting dial. Focusing range: 1m to ?. Smallest object field/largest scale: at 55 mm: approx. 403 x 268 mm/f/17.1, at 135 mm: approx. 188 x 125 mm/f/8.0.
- Aperture: Setting/Function: Electronically controlled, adjustment using dial on camera, third values also available. Lowest value: 16.
- Bajonet fitting: Quick-change bayonet Leica T with contact strip for Leica T models
- Filter mount/ Lens hood: External bayonet fitting for lens hood (included), internal thread for E60 filters, filter mount does not rotate
- Finish: Black anodized.
- Dimensions and Weight Length to bayonet mount: approx. 110/165 mm (without/with lens hood). Largest diameter: approx. 68/81 mm (without/with lens hood). Weight: approx. 500/547 g (without/with lens hood).