Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
Special Order ItemPlease allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The Leica M10-P takes the traditional understatement of the M series to a new level. Connoisseurs will appreciate the fine distinctions between the M10-P and the M10. These include the quietest shutter of any M camera ever – a seemingly minor detail that can nevertheless make the difference between a good picture, and a great one.
The prominent red dot on the front of the camera, masked with tape by many pro photographers for added stealth, has been omitted. Instead the camera features unobtrusive Leica lettering on the top plate. In terms of construction and materials, the M10-P naturally meets the same superior standards as its sister models – making it an ideal choice for photographers with an eye for the extraordinary.
The quietest shutter of any M Camera ever
Even quieter than an analog M
All Leica M cameras are known for many distinctive qualities, one of the most notable is their unobtrusiveness. This attribute is characterized not only by iconic industrial design, but also by their barely audible shutter sound – offering a vital advantage in shooting situations that require the utmost quiet.
New levels of control
The first M with touch functionality
Every aspect of a Leica M is dedicated to concentrating on what is essential: taking pictures. Consequently, the M10-P offers state-of-the-art technology solely to augment this philosophy.
The new display with touch functionality allows for faster and more fluid control of the focus position in Live View and Playback modes, along with more convenient browsing of photos during Playback.
The essence of perfection
The exterior of the Leica M10-P differs from the M10 in only fine details, such as the omission of the red Leica dot, and the matching metal hot-shoe cover that seamlessly merges into the top plate.
Compact, pared down and discrete, the M10-P’s design perfectly reflects what M cameras have always stood for: an understated excellence that allows photographers to capture fleeting moments from the rich tapestry of life.
- 24MP CMOS Full-frames Sensor
- Lens attachment: Leica M bayonet with additional sensor for 6-bit coding
- Lens system: Leica M lenses, Leica R lenses with an optional adapter (available accessory)
- Storage media: SD cards up to 2GB/SDHC cards up to 32GB/SDXC cards up to 2TB
- Sensitivity range: ISO 100 to ISO 50000, adjustable in 1/3 ISO increments from ISO 200, choice of automatic control or manual setting
- Exposure modes: Choice of automatic shutter speed control with manual aperture preselection - aperture priority A, or manual shutter speed and aperture setting
- Large, bright line frame Viewfinder with automatic parallax compensation
- Viewfinder Parallax compensation: The horizontal and vertical difference between the viewfinder and the lens is automatically compensated according to the relevant
- distance setting, i.e. the viewfinder bright-line automatically aligns with the subject detail recorded by the lens.
- Viewfinder Magnification (For all lenses): 0.73 x
- 3" colour TFT LCD monitor with 16 million colours and 1,036,800 pixels, approx. 100 % image field, glass cover of extremely hard, scratch-resistant Gorilla® glass, colour space: sRGB, for Live-View and review mode, displays
- All-metal die cast magnesium body, synthetic leather covering. Brass top panel and base, black or silver chrome plated finish
- Dimensions (width x depth x height) approx.: 139 x 38.5 x 80mm
- Weight approx.: 660g (with battery)