Nikon D5200 DSLR (bronze) with 18-55mm VR and 55-300mm VR Lenses
An HD-SLR designed to awaken your creative passion. Find exciting new perspectives with an ultra-high resolution Vari-angle display that swivels to nearly any position. Capture your vision in lifelike brilliance with an exceptional 24.1 MP DX-format CMOS sensor, then share it instantly with the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter. Unleash the artist within.
- Newly developed Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor with 24.1 effective megapixels
- High-density 39-point AF system features superior subject-tracking and subject-identification performance in combination with Scene Recognition System
- A choice of three body colors and a vari-angle LCD monitor that offers flexible shooting
- Special Effects that enable you to enjoy various creative expressions in still images and movies by setting prior to shoot. ...more
- High-speed, multifunctional and high-performance image-processing engine "EXPEED 3", equivalent to that of the Nikon's flagship model, D4. ...more
- Wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 6400 (expandable to ISO 25600 equivalent) that delivers sharp images with reduced image blur even in low-lit situations or sports scenes.
- High-speed continuous shooting at approx. 5 fps that surely captures decisive moments.
- Stereo microphone employed [NEW], Full HD (1920 x 1080) D-Movie with selectable 60i/50i frame rate.
- Easy-to-understand and easy-to-operate, new GUI that effectively utilizes graphic processing.
- Large, easy-to-view, approx. 921k-dot, wide viewing angle (170°), 7.5-cm (3-in.) horizontal-opening vari-angle LCD monitor.
- Energy-saving design that achieves approx. 500 shots* per charge (with EN-EL14, in single-frame mode). *Based on CIPA Standards.
- Compatible with the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter (optional) that enables transmission of images to smartphone or tablet PC wirelessly.
- Compatible with the WR-R10/WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controllers (optional). Remote control is ensured even if there are obstacles in the way.
- 16 options of Scene Modes that enable selection of the most appropriate mode according to the shooting scene or subject.
- Variety of image-editing functions that allow you to retouch images easily after shooting, such as NEF (RAW) processing, Trim and Fisheye.
What's in the box?
- EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Battery Charger
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap
- DK-20 Rubber Eyecup
- UC-E17 USB Cable
- EG-CP16 Audio Video Cable
- AN-DC3 Camera Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover
- ViewNX 2 CD-ROM
For more information, visit http://nikon.ca
Store stock changes daily, please call to verify availability