Canon EOS 5D Mark II DSLR Body
The EOS 5D Mark II has a stunning 21.1-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a vast ISO Range of 100-6400 (expandable to ISO L: 50, H1: 12800 and H2: 25600), plus EOS technologies like Auto Lighting Optimizer and Peripheral Illumination Correction. It supports Live View shooting, Live View HD videos, and more. It can shoot up to 3.9 fps, has 9 AF points plus 6 AF assist points, a new 98% coverage viewfinder, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots/VGA) and a rugged build. Full-frame shooters rejoice!
- 21.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion (16,384 colors/each of 3 primary color), wide range ISO setting of 100-6400 (expandable L: 50, H1: 12800 and H2: 25600).
- Full HD Video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution for up to 4GB per clip with HDMI output for HD viewing of stills and video.
- Next generation DIGIC 4 Image Processor for faster processing of fine detail and color reproduction as well as reduced image noise.
- High performance with 3.9 fps continuous shooting, new shutter with a durability of 150,000 cycles and improved weather-resistant body.
- Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video.
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots/VGA) monitor with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings for improved viewing and smudge protection.
- Updated EOS Integrated Cleaning System specifically designed to work with a full-frame sensor.
- Compatible with over 60 Canon EF lenses and most EOS System accessories.
What's in the box?
- Eyecup Eb
- Wide Neck Strap EW-EOS5DMKII
- Stereo Video Cable STV-250N
- USB Interface Cable IFC-200U
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- Battery Pack LP-E6
- EOS Digital Solution Disk
- Software Instruction Manual
For more information, visit http://www.canon.ca
Store stock changes daily, please call to verify availability