Out of StockPlease contact us for availability.
The 135mm f/2.0 ED UMC Lens for Micro Four Thirds Mount from Rokinon is a manual focus telephoto prime lens useful for portraiture and most telephoto applications. Its fast f/2.0 maximum aperture is effective in low light and enables shallow depth of field control. With a rounded 9-blade diaphragm, shallow depth of field imaging will be rendered with pleasing out-of-focus highlights. On Micro Four Thirds format mirrorless cameras, this lens provides the 35mm equivalent focal length of 270mm. Its minimum focus distance is 2.6'.
- Focal Length: 135mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 270mm)
- Maximum Aperture: f/2
- Minimum Aperture" f/22
- Lens Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Format Compatibility: Micro Four Thirds
- Angle of View: 9.5°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6' / 0.79 m
- Optical Design: 11 Elements in 7 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 9, Rounded