Use the Rode RODELink Lav omnidirectional lavalier microphone to get the convenience and clarity of a broadcast-quality, clip-on lapel mic for your Rode RODELink wireless system. Ideal for mobile journalists and videographers, the RODELink Lav features a durable Kevlar-reinforced cable terminated in a locking gold-plated 3.5mm TRS connector for enhanced conductivity and compatibility with a variety of wireless transmitters from Sennheiser and Senal.
- Designed for use with Rode RODELink wireless microphone systems
- Locking 3.5mm TRS output provides compatibility with Rode RODELink TX-BELT beltpack transmitters, RODELink TX-XLR transmitters, and many wireless transmitters from Sennheiser and Senal
- Discreet miniature mic capsule is easily concealed
- Condenser mic element and active JFET electronics yield a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- Kevlar-reinforced cable ensures lasting durability
- Gold plating on 3.5mm plug enhances conductivity
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
*Shipping options may vary depending on product availability, shipment size and shipping destination.