Currently in stock
Item will ship in 1 - 2 business days
68years-cameras-panasonic Panasonic's brilliant LUMIX F2.8 constant aperture camera.
- FZ200 With An Amazing F2.8 Aperture Across Its Entire Zoom Range: The LUMIX FZ200 is Panasonic’s first digital compact camera to offer the incredible advantages of a full range F2.8 aperture across the entire zoom range ( [24X] 25mm-600mm, F2.8 - 35mm equivalent), a feature usually reserved for very high end professional lenses. The added light collecting ability the F2.8 provides to the FZ200 enables capturing moving subjects clearly with fast shutter speed, even from a distance. At the heart of this amazing lens is the high-quality of LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT optics.
- Advanced MOS High Sensitivity Sensor: A newly developed 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor and high performance image processing LSI Venus Engine provide the LUMIX FZ200 with high speed response, high sensitivity recording and superb image quality.
- Advanced Features Provide Extra Speed: Light Speed AF (auto focus) combines with the LUMIX FZ200’s ability to capture high speed burst shooting at 12 fps (frames per second) in full resolution and a quick start-up time of approximately .95 seconds, so users never miss even the most fleeting shooting opportunities. Furthermore, High Speed Video enables users to record fast-moving subjects at 120 fps (NTSC/HD)*2 or 240 fps (NTSC/VGA)*2.
- Intelligent Zoom And Optical Image Stabilizer: The LUMIX FZ200’s powerful 24x optical zoom can be increased to 48x equivalent with the Intelligent Zoom function, and takes advantage of Intelligent Resolution technology to maintain picture quality. The camera’s POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) provides improved correction accuracy to minimize blur, even when zoomed, and Active Mode effectively suppresses handshake vibration in both still picture and video recording.
- Anti Reflective Nano Surface Coating: Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating technology minimizes light reflection at the entire zoom range (380nm-780nm) resulting in super clear picture with a dramatic reduction of ghost and flare.
- High Resolution Electronic View Finder: A newly developed 0.2-inch EVF (Electronic View Finder) features a 1,312,000-dot equivalent high resolution, 100% field of view and minimum screen freeze.
- New Ergonomics: The LUMIX FZ200’s body has been designed as a full-fledged shooting style digital compact camera with ultimate controllability. The side lever has been redesigned and placed in a convenient location, allowing for smooth zooming control. Focus can also be easily changed with this lever, allowing users to concentrate on shutter operation and get the perfect photographic moment.
- Greater Creative Control With 14 Filter Options: The LUMIX FZ200’s Creative Control mode features 14 filter options including the newly added Soft Focus*3, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, One Point Color, Cross Process, Low Key, Toy Effect and Star Filter*3 in addition to the conventional Expressive, Retro, High Key, Sepia, High Dynamic and Miniature Effect*4 modes. Photo Style is also available and allows users to create more artistic photographs with Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait and Custom options. With iA (Intelligent Auto) Plus, users can take advantage of popular iA functions – POWER O.I.S. with Active Mode, AF Tracking, Intelligent D-range Control, Intelligent Scene Selector, Face Recognition, Intelligent ISO Control, Intelligent Handheld Night Shot, Intelligent HDR and Motion Deblur*5 – in addition to adjusting exposure compensation, white balance and defocusing background area for more flexible shooting control. For advanced photography users, the LUMIX FZ200 offers manual control mode allowing users to enjoy a more creative photography experience.
- Full HD Video Recording At 60P: The LUMIX FZ200 is able to produce not only stunning photos but also stunning full-HD in 1,920x1,080 60p videos in AVCHD Progressive (MPEG-4) and MP4*6 formats. The powerful 24x optical zoom with 2-step zoom and POWER O.I.S. is available in video recording and high-quality Dolby® Digital Stereo Creator offers highly realistic, powerful sound for videos. The stereo zoom microphone features a zoom noise reduction system and an Auto Wind Cut function to reduce background noise from wind. Additionally, Active Mode encourages active video recording at wide angle and the popular iA mode allows users to easily create motion images by simple pointing and hitting the record button. Creative Video mode allows users to set the shutter speed and aperture manually to bring special effects to videos, shoot fast moving objects and shooting subjects at various distances.
- RAW and RAW+JPEG data recording option
- 3.0-inch, free-angle 460,000-dot Intelligent LCD screen with AR Coating and wide viewing angle ensures comfortable monitoring in various shooting positions.
- Long battery life of approximately 540 pictures per charge.
- Hot Shoe provides more advanced creative freedom, allowing for various accessory attachment including and optional stereo microphone (DMW-MS1), external flash (DMW-FL220/FL360/FL500) or remote shutter (DMW-RSL1).
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode
- Panorama Shot mode
- 3D Photo mode
- Battery Charger
- Battery Pack
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Cap