Low Quantities - Clear Out!Please contact us to verify availability.
*Available only while supplies last.
Presenting the Olympus LS-100 Multi-Track Linear PCM recorder. This compact little wonder helps working musicians write music, create demos, rehearse, and capture live shows. Itís ridiculously easy to use and musicians will appreciate the onboard tuner, metronome and lissajous function. Enjoy capturing every note of an ear-splitting live performance, having squeaky clean recording with the XLR inputs and because itís designed to do it all, the convenient multi-tracking capabilities.
- 24 BIT/ 96 KHZ LINEAR PCM RECORDING: Sound thatís even better than what you hear on a compact disc. Every nuance of every note and syllable is captured and played back with a rich and resonant quality.
- 90-DEGREE DIRECTIONAL, STEREO CONDENSER MICROPHONES: A frequency range of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz captures low bass and high treble frequencies with exceptional clarity. Independent left and right recording levels help you maintain balance and make adjustments on the fly.
- ARRAY OF FEATURES TO MINIMIZE NOISE: Separate audio processor and systems circuitry to maintain a high signal-to-noise ratio. Eliminates cross-channel interference and enables clear signal transmission.
- XLR/PHANTOM POWER SUPPLY: Designed with pro musicians in mind and comes with integrated XLR Phantom power supply and phone jack for external communications. The built-in instrumentation amplifier cuts slight noise and amplifies signals, allowing the use of lengthy cables.
- EIGHT TRACKS: Multi-tracking and editing is a staple of professional recording, and is a technique where multiple separately-recorded sounds are mixed together to create a single stream of sound. On the LS-100, up to 999 tracks can be recorded in the fixed 44.1 kHz/16 bit format for CD writing, and up to eight tracks can be edited simultaneously.
- PACKED WITH OTHER USEFUL MUST-HAVES: Additional functions for music recording including; overdubbing, voice syncing, tuner and metronome.
- LIVE RECORDER WITH PLENTY OF USES BEYOND MUSIC: Itís ideal for podcasting. Journalists and foley artists will appreciate the clear sound. Use it to build soundscapes or capture ambient noise. Birding and nature enthusiasts can record wildlife with lifelike clarity.
- VOICE GUIDANCE: Voice feedback for actions lets the user operate the LS-100 without looking at the display.
- VOICE ACTIVATION: Voice Activation makes automatic starting and stopping of the recorder an extra benefit that saves time and energy.