Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
EL 12x50 binoculars provide even more details thanks to their 12x magnification. Their ideal weight balance means that they fit perfectly in your hand – brilliant for lengthy periods of observation over long distances.
THE PERFECT EXPLORER
EL 50 binoculars offer a strong magnification and excellent sharpness of detail – just perfect when observing over long distances or at twilight. The most compact 50-mm binoculars that are second-to-none. They impress with their perfect weight balance and allow you to hold them steadily in your hand. Larger exit pupils also provide brighter images at twilight.
- Magnification: 12x
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm): 50
- Exit pupil diameter (mm): 4.2
- Exit pupil distance (eye relief) (mm): 19
- Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m): 300 / 100
- Field of view (degrees): 5.7
- Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees): 5.7
- Field of view, apparent (degrees): 63
- Shortest focusing distance (ft / m): 9.2 / 2.8
- Dioptric compensation (dpt): ± 4
- Diopter correction at ? (dpt): 7
- Light transmission (%): 90
- Pupil distance (in / mm): 2.2-2.9 / 56-74
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 24.5