Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
Mixing advanced optics with contemporary performance, the Batis 135mm f/2.8 from Zeiss is a mid-length telephoto prime designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. Characterized as an apochromat, the Sonnar optical design helps to virtually eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing, and also benefits overall sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a T* anti-reflective coating has been applied that suppresses lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Apochromatic Sonnar Optical Design
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Optical Image Stabilization
- OLED Display for Focus Distance and DoF
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
- Zeiss Batis 135mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E Mount
- 67mm Front Lens Cap for Touit 12mm f/2.8
- Rear Lens Cap for Zeiss Touit E-Mount
- Lens Hood for Batis 135mm f/2.8 Lens