For Final Price See Cart
Currently Out of Stock
A 50mm lens was legendary photographer Cartier Bresson’s favourite. The reason is simple: this focal length provides the equivalent field of view of the human eye on a 35mm camera, which makes for a very natural perspective. Compact, light and extremely flexible, the ZEISS Loxia® 2/50 shines in the most varied of applications. Regardless of whether it’s for street photography, landscapes, portraits or spontaneous discoveries, the ZEISS Loxia 2/50 is the ideal companion for photographic and filmic exploration.
ZEISS Loxia lenses were specifically designed for Sony ?7 cameras. This means that they can make the most of the mirrorless, full frame system, while giving you all the creative possibilities of ‚classic’ photography with manual focus at the same time.
And that’s not all: ZEISS Loxia lenses also provide everything you need to shoot high quality video, such as the unique DeClick feature for smooth adjustment of the aperture, for example.
- Focal length: 50 mm
- Aperture range: f/2.0 – f/22
- Focusing range: 0.45 m - ?
- Number of elements/groups: 6 / 4
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert: 46.78° / 39.38° / 26.70°
- Coverage at close range: 255.1 mm x 168.3 mm
- Filter thread: M52 x 0.75
- Dimensions (with caps): 66.2 mm
- Diameter of focusing ring: 62.1 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Camera mounts: E-Mount