Currently Out of Stock
Powerful, wide-angle and compact – these are just some of the features of the ZEISS Loxia® 2.4/25. The Distagon® optical design has been specially developed for high-resolution, full-frame sensors from the Sony α series mirrorless cameras. This expands the ZEISS Loxia 2.4/25 in a host of ways.
Despite its compact design, the universal wide-angle ZEISS Loxia 2.4/25 lens offers outstanding image performance across the entire image field of a full-frame sensor. Whether it’s for landscapes, architecture shots or subjects in close-up against a broad background, this focal length with its large image angle is an excellent addition to the ZEISS Loxia lens family – and a universal new lens for wide-angle fans who want to capture even the tiniest details in a photo or video.
The ZEISS Loxia lenses were specially developed for mirrorless full-frame cameras from the Sony α series. What’s special about them? You can enjoy the combined benefits of leading-edge mirrorless system cameras and the creative possibilities of “traditional” manual focus photography.
Last but certainly not least, ZEISS Loxia lenses provide you with everything you need for top-quality video recordings – the unique DeClick feature for continuous aperture adjustment is just one excellent example.
- Focal length: 25 mm
- Aperture range: f/2.4 – f/22
- Camera mount: Sony E-Mount*
- Format compatibility: Full Frame
- Focusing range: 0,25 m (9.84") – ∞
- Free working distance: 0,16 m (6.42") – ∞
- Angular field** (diag. | horiz. | vert.): 81° / 71° / 50°
- Diameter of image field: 43 mm (1.69")
- Coverage at close range (MOD): 231 x 154 mm (9.10 x 6.07")
- Image ratio at minimum object distance: 1 : 6.4
- Lens elements | groups: 10 / 8
- Flange focal distance: 18 mm (0.71")
- Entrance pupil position (front of image plane): 65 mm (2.54")
- Filter thread: M52 x 0.75
- Rotation angle of focusing ring: 90°
- Diameter max.: 62 mm (2.44")
- Diameter of focusing ring: 62 mm (2.44")
- Length (with lens caps): 88 mm (3.45")
- Length (without lens caps): 75 mm (2.93")
- Weight: 393 g (0.87 lbs)