Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
The redesigned ZEISS Milvus 1.4/85 lens is particularly suitable for portrait photography. This lens is an absolute must for compositions where the main subject is to be sharply defined and emphasized against a beautiful bokeh background. The purely spherical optical design and use of special types of glass ensure optimal micro-contrast and extremely low chromatic aberration. The result: outstanding photographs every time – with the champion of bokeh.
- Focal length: 85 mm
- Aperture range: f/1.4 – f/16
- Focusing range: 0,80 m (2.62 ft) - ?
- Number of elements/groups: 11 / 9
- Angular field, diag./horiz./vert.: 29° / 24° / 16°
- Coverage at close range: 303 mm x 201 mm (11.93‘‘ x 7,91‘‘)
- Filter thread: M77 x 0.75
- Dimensions (with caps): 119,0 mm (4.69‘‘)
- Weight: 1.210 g (42.68 oz)
- Camera mounts: F Mount (ZF.2)