Special Order Item
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
The all new 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM lens is updated with FLD glass which have the performance equal to fluorite glass and SLD glass provides excellent correction of color aberration. Whether youíre a beginner or an experienced photographer, the Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM is an all purpose lens offers convenience and features on all levels. Its versatility allows the photographer to capture wide angle photos such as scenic, landscape or group photography and at the telephoto end is great for sports action. Portraits are also within these lenses capabilities. Compact and lightweight itís easy to carry and it will always deliver amazing images.
- Designed exclusively for smaller APS-c size sensors
- Ideal for travel photography with a compact construction and length of just 3.5in
- Updated features such as FLD and SLD glass and incorporation of HSM
- Lens Construction: 18 Elements in 14 Groups
- Angle of View: 76.5-8.1 degrees
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Mininum Aperture: F22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 45 cm / 17.7 in
- Filter Size (mm): Diameter 62mm
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:3.8
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 75.3mm x 87.7 mm/3.0in. x 3.5in.