Please contact us to verify availability.
68years-lenses-tamron The AF18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di-II VC PZD boasts the world’s highest zoom range at 15x magnification for a lens with its compact size and light weight, with the added value of Tamron’s proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization. At 450g, measuring 88mm in length (from mount face to the tip of the lens), and 74.4mm in diameter with a filter diameter of 62mm, it is a compact and easy-to-carry lens.
A new feature, the silent, high-speed autofocus system uses Tamron’s new PZD (Piezo Drive) autofocus technology.
This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.49m throughout the zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.8.
- Lens Construction (Groups/Elements): 13/16
- Angle of View Diagonal: 75°33' - 5°55'
- Minimum Aperture: F/22-40
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.49m /19.3 in (all focal lengths)
- Macro Magnification Ratio: 1:3.8 (at F=270 mm MFD 0.49m)
- Filter Diameter: 62mm
- Weight : 460g (15.9 oz)
- Diameter x Length: 3.8 in x 3.8in / 74.4mm x 96.4mm
- Flower-shaped lens hood