The SP 90mm F/2.8 MACRO VC (Model F017) is the most recent release in a successful line of Tamron SP 90mm macro lenses. It redefines the best in advanced features and succeeds a legacy of superior optical performance.
XY-Shift compensation has been newly added to reinforce VC functionality, further improving image stabilization capabilities at any shooting distance from infinity to macro. Advancements in USD control software have also increased AF focusing speed and optimally fine-tuned for various framing conditions. Furthermore, a high standard of Moisture-Proof and Dust-Resistant Construction has been added to prevent intrusion of dust or water droplets. Highly durable, Fluorine Coating is applied to the top element surface and efficiently prevents condensation of moisture and repels smudge-causing substances.
Meticulous craftsmanship is demonstrated in every detail of the exterior design of the newly transformed SP 90mm macro lens. The user can feel it in the exquisitely smooth texture of the metallic barrel.
- Model: F017
- Focal Length: 90mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/2.8
- Angle of View (diagonal): 27°2’ for full-frame format, 17°37’ for APS-C format
- Optical Construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.3m (11.8 in)
- Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:1
- Filter Size: ?62mm
- Maximum Diameter: ?79mm
- Length: 117.1mm (4.6 in) Canon |114.6mm (4.5 in) Nikon
- Weight: 610g (21.5 oz) Canon |600g (21.2 oz) Nikon
- Aperture Blades: 9 (circular diaphragm)
- Minimum Aperture: F/32
- Image Stabilization Performance: 3.5 Stops (CIPA Standards Compliant), For Canon: EOS-5D Mark III is used / For Nikon: D610 is used
- Lens hood
- Lens caps