Currently Out of Stock
Introducing the smallest, lightest of Think Tank packs, our premier daypacks designed specifically for mirrorless systems, the Perception series. This is the “go-to” pack for those looking to add flexibility to their workflow while using a smaller system along with a laptop and tablet. In fact, our designers took inspiration from Think Tank’s popular Shape Shifter, including protective features to enclose and secure camera gear, scaled to a smaller form factor. It’s an all-new and advantageous way to carry your smaller system and it’s ideal for travel and city walk-arounds.
- Cinch cord pockets provide flexibility for gear
- Dedicated laptop/tablet compartment
- Extra space to fit a jacket, food, water bottle or additional gear while you’re on the go
- WHAT FITS – Perception 15: Fits a 15” laptop + 10” tablet (iPad) + one mirrorless body or small DSLR with a small to medium zoom attached (lens hood reversed) plus 1–2 additional lenses, or a medium GoPro kit
- Exterior Dimensions: 11” W x 17.5” H x 6.7” D (28 x 44.5 x 17 cm)
- Main Camera Pouch: 5.9” W x 5.9” H x 3.9” D (15 x 15 x 10 cm)
- Lens Pouch: 4.3” W x 3.9” H x 2.4” D (11 x 10 x 6 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 9.8” W x 16.9” H x 1.2” D (25 x 43 x 3 cm)
- Tablet Compartment: 8.7” W x 10.6” H x 0.6” D (22 x 27 x 1.5 cm)
- Smart Phone/Glasses Pocket: 6.3” W x 4.7” H x 1.6” D (16 x 12 x 4 cm
- Weight with all accessories: 2.2 lbs (1.0 kg)
- Exterior Materials: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It is also constructed with 600D twill, YKK® RC zippers, 320g dry-flow air mesh, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
- Interior Materials: Removable closed cell foam dividers, polyurethane backed liner & dividers, 200D polyester, laminated non-woven backed nylex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 190T seam-sealed rain cover, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.