Currently Out of Stock
Lightweight, sling bag for mirrorless system, tablet, batteries, memory cards, and more.
- Easy rotation for rapid access to gear and accessories
- Converts from a sling bag to a belt pack for increased comfort and flexibility
- Dedicated padded pocket fits a small tablet
- Fits: Small–medium mirrorless system (1 body, 2–3 lenses), Up to an 8” tablet. Example: Olympus EM-5 attached to 17mm f/1.8, 12mm f/2.0, 75mm f/1.8 and iPad Mini
- Internal Dimensions: 6.3” W x 11” H x 3.5” D (16 x 28 x 9 cm) Note that the product tapers significantly and dimensions are taken at largest point.
- Exterior Dimensions: 7.1” W x 13.8” H x 3.9” D (18 x 35 x 10 cm)
- Tablet Compartment: 6.3” x 8.7” x 0.4” (16 x 22 x 1 cm)
- Weight: 0.8lb (0.3kg)
- Exterior Materials: Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, Polyurethane coating, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 250D shadow rip-stop polyester, Double gate keeper, Y Buckle, 3D air mesh, Nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Interior Materials: Removable high density closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, Polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, Nylon binding tape, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Seam-sealed rain cover