holidays-tripods-promaster ProMaster Professional XC series tripods are lightweight, stable, stylish and easy to carry. They are the ideal choice for backpackers, nature and wildlife photographers, photojournalists, or any other photographer where the size of their gear matters.
The XC525 is the workhorse of the XC series. It has a working height of almost 5 feet and can handle your DSLR with almost any lens. It is sturdy and stable yet it is still is small and light enough to carry with you wherever you go.
- 180º folding leg design for the ultimate in compact storage
- Precision machined alloy body minimizes weight
- Dual threaded head platform assures compatibility with almost any head or camera
- Spring loaded weight hook allows the addition of additional weight for added stability
- Built-in monopod for added versatility
- Three position-adjustable legs with easy and fast-to-use push button locks allow for low angle shooting, shooting in cramped situations or shooting on uneven surfaces
- Ball head has multiple bubble levels to help with precise positioning
- 5 section; 25mm leg diameter
- Maximum working height: 59" / 150cm (without head)
- Minimum working height: 6 3/8" / 16cm
- Folded height: 15 1/2" / 40cm
- Maximum load: 22 lb / 10kg
- Tripod weight: 2 lb 12 oz / 1.25kg