Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
Special Order ItemPlease contact us for estimated time to delivery, cancellations or returns subject to 20% restocking fee.
Shooting on location has lots of challenges. One of the most significant challenges arises before you even go there. How much gear to bring? Bring too much, and you’re weighed down by lights and cables. Not enough and the chances of capturing the image you’d hoped for might be compromised.
That's why Profoto created the Profoto B10, their smallest and most lightweight off-camera flash ever. With five times the power of a speedlight packed into the size and shape of a camera lens, the Profoto B10 makes it easy to be creative with light anywhere. In addition, the B10 is more than just a flash. It’s also a bright and dimmable continuous light that you can use to light both stills and videos. And the adjustable color temperature makes it easy to blend with ambient light.
Compatibility with Profoto’s light shaping tools expand your creative opportunities further. You can choose any tool from the lightweight OCF family or select between over 120 light shaping tools available in the full Profoto range. The tools let you create any mood or feeling with light.
The clean and minimal interface makes the B10 easy to use straight from the box. The battery is quick and easy to replace, and you can also charge it while it's in use. If you have an assistant, the B10 is light enough to be used handheld and if you set it up by yourself you can just as easily mount it on a camera tripod or on a light stand.
You can trigger and control the B10 wirelessly with any Profoto AirTTL remote, with a Profoto A1, or connect it with the Profoto app. Through the app you can view and control all the settings from your smartphone screen, experience creative capture with your smartphone and download all the latest upgrades.
- Size and shape of a camera lens
- Lightweight and cordless
- Flash with the power of 5 speedlights
- Continuous light with adjustable brightness and color temperature
- Flexibility to set up on camera tripods or light stands
- Compatibility with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools including the full OCF range
- Compatibility with all Profoto AirTTL Remotes, including the Profoto A1
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app
- Max energy: 250 Ws
- Energy range: 10 f-stops (1.0-10)
- Recycling time: 0.05-2.2s
- Energy stability: 0.2 f-stops
- F-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO: 22.1 with OCF Magnum reflector, 11.3 without reflector
- TTL: Yes
- HSS: Yes
- Modeling Light Max output (lumens): 2500 lm
- Modeling Light Lamp type: LED
- Modeling Light Dimming range (%): 100-10%
- Modeling Light Color temp (⁰K): Adjustable 3000-6500K (+-500K)
- Modeling Light Color rendering (CRI): 90-96
- Input power supply: Li-Ion battery for B10
- Battery capacity: Up to 400 full power flashes, up to 75 minutes full continuous light, battery charges in less than 90 minutes
- Wireless connectivity: Air, compatible with all Profoto Air Remotes and Profoto A1
- Supported Air features: Flash sync, Remote control, TTL, High Speed Sync
- Air sync range: Sync and remote control 0.5-300 m (1.5-1000ft), HSS and TTL: 0.5-100 m (1.5-330 ft)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Supported Bluetooth features: Profoto app
- Firmware upgrade: USB-C port for firmware upgrades
- User upgradeable firmware: Yes, through Profoto app or through USB from PC or Mac
- Photocell/IR-slave and switch: Yes
- Umbrella mount: Yes
- Length: 17.5cm, 6.9 in
- Width: 11 cm, 4.3 in
- Height: 10 cm, 3.9 in
- Weight: 1.5 kg, 3.3 lbs including battery and stand adapter