Low QuantitiesPlease contact us to verify availability.
The smallest PocketWizard radio ever, the MiniTT1™ Transmitter locks onto the camera’s hot shoe supporting an on-camera flash with its own hot shoe while working with remote PocketWizard units. Remotes can be one or more PocketWizard FlexTT5™ Transceivers connected to Canon E-TTL II flashes or any PocketWizard Receiver for triggering flash or remote cameras.
The MiniTT1 Transmitter is easy to use; just slide in place and begin to shoot. The new PocketWizard ControlTL™ System interprets the complex E-TTL II data being sent through the camera’s hot shoe and digitally transmits it in a reliable radio signal. Change the flash compensation dial on the camera, and those commands pass seamlessly through the system to your remote flash. Adjust your shutter speed, aperture or ISO and the system corrects for those changes. A ratio command set on the flash or command unit passes through the MiniTT1 to set the remotes. PocketWizard ControlTL radio communication allows you to shoot farther, faster, around corners, through walls even at high noon in bright daylight. Now you can deploy a wireless flash system wherever you want, without infrared limitations, in seconds.
Use the MiniTT1 for standard triggering with any PocketWizard Receiver including the FlexTT5, PlusII or MultiMAX. When used this way with a digital camera, you can take advantage of PocketWizard’s HyperSync Technology that allows up to 1/500th of a second camera sync with many camera/strobe set-ups. HyperSync allows you to advance the timing of your flash trigger so that faster than X-sync speeds can be achieved.
Need more speed? Push your ControlTL system beyond 1/500th and go into FP/High-Speed sync mode automatically. No buttons to press or settings to change other than your shutter speed will give you flash sync all the way to 1/8000th.
A new PocketWizard Utility program is provided to support the MiniTT1 via a USB port. The Utility allows you to configure your channel settings, dial in your HyperSync timing, adjust your sleep-mode timers and update your product to the latest firmware.
- TTL Compatibility: Canon E-TTL II
- Frequency: 340 - 354 MHz
- Channels: 52 Channels over 26 Frequencies
- Antenna: Internal
- Transmit output power: Less than 0.001 watt (1/1000 of a watt or 1 milliwatt)
- Maximum Range (In optimum conditions): 800 feet (240 Meters) for E-TTL II triggering, 1200 feet (365 Meters) for standard triggering
- Mounting: Hot-shoe only
- Maximum Shooting Rate: 8 fps for E-TTL II & normal triggering
- Power / Channel Switch: OFF - C.2 - C.1
- Status Indicator: LED, Green, Amber, Red status indications
- Voltage Present: 3.3 VDC (all pins) - safe for all cameras
- Hot Shoe voltage protection: Hot Shoe: up to 50V
- USB: USB Compliant 2.0, Mini-B Connector
- Operating Temperature: above -15C (5 F) and below 50 C (120 F)
- Storage Temperature: (without battery) above -30 C (-22 F) and below 85 C (185 F)
- Construction: High impact plastic, captive battery door, hot shoe made of glass reinforced resin
- Power: 3 V Lithium battery, CR2450 (included) or CR2354 Lithium coin cell type
- Battery Life: Hundreds of hours of camera "awake time" depending on shooting habits
- Dimensions: 2.8" (7.1 cm) long x 1.9" (4.9 cm) wide x 1.3" (3.3 cm) tall
- Weight: 2.3 oz (65 grams), 2.0 oz (57 grams) without battery
- MiniTT1 Transmitter
- USB cable
- CR2450 battery
- Quick Guide