Please contact us to verify availability.
With a focal length equivalent to that of a 27.5-83.0mm zoom lens in 35mm format, this lens is ideal for wide to medium telephoto applications where zooming flexibility is required. Incorporating four extra-low-dispersion and low-refractive index aspherical optical elements in its optics, it assures exceptional image rendition while effectively reducing chromatic aberration to a minimum over the entire zoom range. It offers a minimum focusing distance of 30cm at all focal lengths to simplify close-up photography. Lens shutter features 5 aperture blades and syncs with the Q's built in flash at speeds up to 1/2000 sec. Neutral Density filter allows for open aperture photography in bright settings.
- Lens Mount: PENTAX Q-mount (Metal Mount)
- Focal Length: 5-15mm (27.5-83.0mm equiv.)
- Lens Construction(group/elements): 8 elements in 7 groups
- Angle of View: 76.0°-29.0°
- Max. Aperture: F2.8-F4.5
- Diaphragm Control: Automatic
- Min. Focusing Distance: 0.3m (entire zoom range)
- Max. Magnification: Approx. 0.06x
- Filter Diameter: 40.5mm
- Max. Diameter x Min. Length: 48.5mm x 48.0mm
- Weight (g): 96g without hood