Online stock levels are not available
for this item. Please contact us to verify.
holidays-lenses-fuji The wide zoom range of the FUJINON XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS starts at 76mm and goes to 350mm with consistently outstanding optical performance all the way through. The powerful 50-230mm lens will let you capture your subject at a distance with clarity. The all-glass 10 group / 13 element lens configuration includes 1 aspherical lens and 1 ED lens. Superb optical performance is ensured via optical image stabilization effectively minimizing blur when shooting at longer focal lengths or in low light. A reduced weight focusing lens combined with a high-precision stepping motor guarantees high-speed autofocusing and suppresses any noise from the zoom mechanism.
* 35mm format equivalent
- Lens configuration: 13 elements in 10 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 1 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent): f=50-230mm (76-350mm)
- Angle of view: 31.7°-7.1°
- Max. aperture: F4.5-6.7
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control: Number of blades - 7(rounded diaphragm opening), Step size - 1/3EV (15 steps)
- Focus range: Normal - 1.1m - ?, Macro - 1.1m - 3m
- Max. magnification: 0.2x (Telephoto)
- External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.) *distance from camera lens mount flange: ř69.5mm x 111mm(Wide) / 177mm(Telephoto)
- Filter size: ř58mm